Terms & Conditions
1.Definitions and Interpretation
Tickets refer to the admission to the Event, which will be held at a venue in respect of which we have the right to sell you tickets. Evidence (including electronic/online purchases) for our event sold by us to you. Venue means any facilities or locations of any nature where the event is being held. We mean the organizer, Us and Our shall be read accordingly. You mean the ticket purchaser or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. You shall be read accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in RINGGIT MALAYSIA and exclusive local taxes and SST.
- All the tickets are sold subject to availability and these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as the purchase of ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You shall receive the confirmation of ticket(s) from the System through the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the System upon paying for the ticket(s).
- You shall not decide on the arrangement of a parking spot during the event as it will be arranged by the Organizer.
- A valid ticket confirmation must be produced to get into the event. The ticket is valid on the date of the event only. 1(one) ticket admits 1(one) vehicle only with the maximum capacity of 2 (two) people in a car based on the package.
- Removing any part of, altering, or defacing the ticket confirmation may invalidate your booking. It is your responsibility to check your ticket during the purchase process on our System. Any mistake made during the purchase cannot be rectified after the purchase. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- The resale of the ticket is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any seat/seats that have been resold.
- Any use of the M-Junction website, its contents and data for any unlawful activities, as well as for the purpose of sale or resale of ticket, for advertising or business purposes or otherwise for receiving any benefits, incl. intermediation of tickets, is prohibited without organizer prior written consent. We shall have the right to charge a contractual penalty for breach of contract in the amount of up to RM100,000.00 from any customer who has violated this provision.
- Once ticket is sold, no refund, amendment or cancellations will be entertained.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket confirmation that is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- The Organizer only accepts responsibility for tickets bought from one of its own managed sales points.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket confirmation does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket confirmation.
- Any booking or ticket confirmation obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void ticket to gain or provide entry to our event may be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- You may transfer the ticket and the consideration for ticket transfer will however be given if you can provide evidence of double purchase, illnesses or other related emergencies the Organizer 48 hours before the showtime through email: [email protected] together with his/her replacements details such as: Full name, Identification Card number/ Passports number, contact details etc.
- By performing any action on the System’s site, Customer confirms that:
- 1) He/she is an individual of at least 13 years of age, has full passive and active legal capacity for using the System.
- 2) It is a legal entity whose representative has all and any powers to use the System services in the name of that person and to assume any obligations for that legal entity.
3.Price & Payment
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order.
- Please be advised that additional credit/debit card or banking fees may be charged per ticket on certain performances.
- If you pay via credit card, you can find the payment transaction on your credit card statement under the name "TWOSPICY". The official payment gateway of M-Junction is IPay88.
- Discount / Promotion codes is not applicable in conjunction with other on-going promotions, discounts, vouchers, or privilege cards.
4.Changes to Event
The Organizer may postpone, delay, cancel, interrupt, or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
In the event of the event being delayed, canceled, or postponed, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related service. Decisions to postpone or delay events are not under the Organizer's control; therefore, we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred. A full refund (on the fee of the ticket) will be given if the Organizer makes the cancellation.
6.Canceled or Re-scheduled of Event
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been canceled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled event. Where an event is canceled or rescheduled, the organizer will use our reasonable and best endeavors to notify you.
7.Use of details and data
Information is collected from those registering in the system to facilitate ticket purchases or other services available.
8. Conditions of admission
- You must be at least 13 years old and above to be able to join the experience. If the guest is under the age of 18, the presence and signature of parents/guardian that is at least 18 years old and above will be required for verification.
- Punctuality is very important for the M-Junction experience. You are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your package. If there is a delay on your arrival time the ticket will be canceled automatically, and no refund will be given.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse or deny your admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including health and safety matters, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void. The Organizer also reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any point of time on any reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- By way of example, the Organizer may remove anybody who:
- behave in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other Customers
- use threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may disturb the peace of the Organizer and other Customers;
- in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- bring your pet into the venue;
- is carrying item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives) and Pyrotechnical objects (firework, sparkler) ;
- bring professional/ commercial recording devices;
- is smoking, vaping and littering at the venue;
- sitting/laying on the floor or the top of your vehicle;
- touching any operational device or machinery;
- carry laser pointer and drone
- You must comply with the instructions and directions given by the Organizer, the staff, and officers on duty. No refunds will be given who has been denied entry due to their own behavior as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
- The Organizer, the venue owner, the sponsors, the contractors, their agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused while at the venue or during the Event, nor are they liable for any postponement of the experience. The ticket purchaser is purchasing and accepting the ticket voluntarily and assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent, to the event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage, and liability.
- Nescafe M-Junction does not limit in any way the participation of any disabled person, but the said individual MUST provide sufficient information (in writing) regarding their medical condition to the organizer prior to purchasing a ticket. The organizer will then assess the situation and people trained in safety experience will decide whether the individual may or may not participate.
9.Safety Rules for the event
- In the case of adverse weather conditions, the Organizer has the right to delay the experience (at the organizer discretion but with a maximum delay of 1 hour only). If the condition of the weather does not improve, the experience will be postponed to the nearest date available. Please note that no refund will be given in such cases.
10.Restrictions and Prohibitions
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside the event venue is strictly forbidden, unless for personal use only. Unauthorized recordings, tapes, films, or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made during the Event constitutes a breach of these conditions and shall automatically belong to the Organizer. The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any confiscated items.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any Nescafe M-Junction event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The Organizer may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by the organizer including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
- Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must inform the Organizer in writing of his/her intentions and include his or her photograph. The Organizer will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
11. Weather Conditions
The Organizer has the full rights to postpone the session, subject to conditions deemed unsafe such as the following (with no refunds given):
- 1. Heavy rain/ thunderstorm
- 2. Haze
The Organizer has the full rights to completely cancel any experience subject to conditions deemed unsafe such as the following (by allowing a reschedule of date):
- 1. Power Failure by the venue provider
- 2. Flooding, hurricane, earthquake, epidemic/pandemic, or any Force Major event at the venue
- 3. Any politically motivated restriction/strike/curfew at the venue or it's surrounding
TwoSpicy Entertainment Live Sdn Bhd is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, TwoSpicy Entertainment Live together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy in every possible way. Although this Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any legal rights, it serves as an expression of TwoSpicy's commitment to protecting private personal information while purchasing Nescafe M-Junction tickets.
TwoSpicy reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this Privacy Statement at any time and will notify users of the same by updating the statement on Nescafe M-Junction website @www.mjunction.my (“Website”) and by including a "NEWLY UPDATED" label with the "PRIVACY STATEMENT" link on the websites governed by this statement for a period of 30 days.
This Privacy Statement describes the information that TwoSpicy collects, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to all users of our Website including Ticket Reservations, Corporate Sales, Marketing Research, Investor Relations, Customer Relations/Service, and Customer Support.
- Tickets purchased cannot be refunded, exchanged, or canceled once issued except in the event of a cancellation by the Organizer themselves. Postponing the experience to another date NOT considered a cancelation and therefore will NOT be refunded.
- If an event is canceled by the Organizer, the following situation will take place: For ONLINE credit or debit card purchasers, we will work with your respective card banks to automatically debit the amount back into your card. This process takes approximately 28 working days after the Event.
- If the Event is postponed, purchased tickets for the original date will be valid for the new date unless otherwise notified. Purchasers will have the option to seek a refund for the value of the purchased ticket(s) for a postponed event as below: a) a refund form will be uploaded on our website. You will need to fill up this form, attach proof of purchase and send it back to us via Email ([email protected] ) or to our Office Address (Level 10, Unit 45-10, Level 10, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200, Kuala Lumpur). Refunds will be processed based on the Organizer's verification.
Please be informed that the refund process will need at least 28 working days from the date of receiving your refund application form.